This government programme helps businesses get strategic business advice on:
- finance and cash flow
- recruiting and developing staff
- improving leadership and management skills
- marketing, attracting and keeping customers
- making the most of digital technology
Some businesses will be randomly chosen to get a voucher of up to £2,000. It's not guaranteed that you will receive a voucher, but most applications are successful.
If you would like help applying, please get in touch, or alternatively go straight to the application form using the button below.
Below are some examples of
Your business must:
- have 249 employees or fewer (including any employees of companies that own a stake in your business)
- be registered in England
- actively sell goods or services
- be independent (i.e. no more than 25% is owned by other businesses or organizations)
- have a turnover of less than €50 million
You can read the full terms and conditions on the gov.uk website. This information was correct as of February 2015.